NOMAD is a lightweight and portable rapid test reader and the ultimate tool for the qualitative analysis of Unisensor‘s dipstick tests. A laboratory in a small cube of only 4 cm sides. Use it on a truck or in the field. Wherever you need it! Price is 400 EUR!!! ..
Gerber Instruments, since its founding in 1892, has developed and produced analytical devices and instruments for quality control dedicated to the dairy industry. The focus of Gerber Instruments in the past as well as todays is the permanent innovation to produce precise and reliable products at its highest quality for customers bene ts. With the Gerber Cryoscope C1, whether manual or automatic, we are committed to take bene t of 120 years of excellence, aquired in the milk analysis to bring pioneering innovations into the new products. During the daily inspection of the water content in the raw milk, both devices works extremely quietly. The dynamic cooling system, allows a maximum sample throughput even at ambient temperatures up to 35°C. The technology granted by our Cryoscope C1, meets the international standards for the determination of the freezing point, and is ISO 5764 / IDF 108 compliant.
Other main features are:
• Robust and compact design
• Easy to calibrate
• Adjustable amplitude of the stirrer
• Time or plateau mode selectable
• Display in m°C or m°H
• Data output to an external printer and/or PC selectable
• Worldwide support via internet possible
Also included in the accessories
· 05.5028 Coolant solution Coolant C1
· 05.25086 Power cable country speci c
· 05.25184 Instrument Setup
· 05.25186 User guide
Additional optional acccessories
· 05.5021 Test tubes 2.5 ml with ring mark – 10 pc.
∙ 6.235043 Pipette 2.0 ml xed volume
· 6.258006 Pipette 2.5 ml xed volume
· 9.411501 Pipette tips 2 ml – 500 pc.
· 9.411449 Pipette tips 5 ml – 500 pc.
· 05.25095 USB-Ethernet- Adapter
Test time Approx. 90 seconds (Time mode 30 secounds)
Sample capacity Single sample for manual version 12 samples for automatic version
Sample volume 2.0 ml or 2.5 ml
Units m°C or m°H
Resolution 0.1 m°C/m°H
Range 0 to -1500 m°C/m°H
Repeatability +/- 2 m°C/m°H (1 S.D.)
Temperature 15 to 35 °C with full sample troughput
Humidity 5 to 80 % relative humidity (non condensing)
Storage 0 to 45 °C
Voltage 110 to 240 VAC (50/60 Hz)
Power 90 W
Dimensions (wxdxh) 28 x 42 x 32 cm (measuring head down)
Net weight 11 kg
Shipping weight 15 kg
Warranty 2 years